Last updated on September 1, 2021
Whorton Insurance Services is actively monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) activity and will provide up-to-date information on business operations, as well as tools and resources to help as we navigate our current environment.
Will Whorton Insurance Services Continue Operations During The COVID-19 Outbreak?
Yes, we are OPEN and will remain open to serve you during these unprecedented times.
As an essential business we are still operating and are doing everything we can to provide the coverage you need. We take COVID-19 very seriously and are following the CDC safety protocols. Our staff work from the office and from home. We are committed to being fully functioning and always available for you.
During this time you may:
- Continue to call and email your Whorton Insurance Services Producers and/or Account Managers.
- Report claims through your account’s Producer and/or Account Manger.
- Apply for Business Loans using the resources below.
- Continue to mail physical documents to our Whorton Insurance Offices.
- Contact us at (512) 338-1191 for any questions or concerns. We are more than happy to help.
Today, and in the weeks ahead, we know that you will need our team to support you, your family, your business, and your own loyal customers. As always, you can trust that we are prepared to work for you wherever you are from wherever we are.
Please reach out to your local Whorton Insurance Services office with any questions, concerns, and/or needs. We are happy to help.
Thank you for trusting us with your business. Together we will all get through these trying times.
Our best to you and your families,
The Whorton Team